The discounts and services on page Partners are available for you if you have a valid Stay as Home discount card (hereinafter referred to as „Card”). The Card for 2013/2014 is available for the international students of certain universities and colleges.
Before obtaining and starting to use your Card, please carefully read and accept the following. We reserve the right to change these regulations at any time and without prior notice so it is useful for you to check back to this page from time to time.
1. The Cards, to be issued during the 2013 Autumn / 2014 Spring semester, uniformly expire on 31 August, 2014. From then on the Card cannot be used to obtain further discounts.
2. By using the Card or subscribing to our newsletter you agree to allow Stay as Home Kft. (Registered seat: 2351 Alsónémedi, Kistói utca 8.; Court Register Number: Cg. 13-09-150194) to handle the personal information you provided, in accordance with the relevant Hungarian legal provisions. If you request removal of your details from our database or do not wish to receive any further newsletters from us, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The range of discounts and services available through the Card may change from time to time, without prior notice. Also, you are advised to check the news section of our website as our partners are expected, from time to time, to offer further discounts to cardholders.
4. The Card is personal and non-transferable. Please, make sure that you use your own Card only. It is important that you take all reasonable care to prevent the Card being damaged, lost, stolen or misused, as unfortunately we cannot replace it.
5. When you use your Card to receive a discount from our partners, please show your Card (or hand it over) beforehand. It may be necessary for you to show or hand over your Card even if you collect a discounted product from a third party. If you need further information on the partners that ask you to make further steps (such as registration etc) before you can receive the discount that they offer, please visit their website or our website.
6. Issuer of the Card:
Name: Stay as Home Kft.
Registered seat: 2351 Alsónémedi, Kistói utca 8.
Court register number: Cg. 13-09-150194
Registered at: Fővárosi Törvényszék Cégbírósága
VAT number: 14501580-2-13
Postal address: 2351 Alsónémedi, Kistói utca 8.
7. Card use, as well as any disputes related to this, are governed by Hungarian law. In case of a dispute, Stay as Home Kft. (2351 Alsónémedi, Kistói utca 8.) and the user of the Card hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Hungary.